Saturday 23 August 2014

Ambrosia by Erin Noelle - Book Boyfriend #2 - 4 Stars!!

Ambrosia by Erin Noelle


Four hot mess stars
Blurb - After coming to terms with the tragedy that rocked her world, Scarlett MacGregor has returned to try to pick up the pieces of the broken relationships that she left behind.

Ash and Mason were left devastated and heartbroken following Scarlett’s sudden, unannounced departure. They are both ready and willing to forgive her and welcome her back into their lives with open arms. However, a lot can happen in 8 months… 

Scarlett must learn to overcome the obstacles thrown in her path to prevent the past from repeating itself. Can she learn to fly with her own wings and discover the secret to eternal love?

Ambrosia is book #2 in the Book Boyfriend series, here’s a link to my review of the first book Metamorphosis.

I adored the first book and I really engaged with Scarlett, however in this book I really want to just throttle her!!!

In theory Scarlett disappeared for 8 months and spent time in therapy to try and sort out the mess that is her life, but to be honest I think she came back a bigger mess.

I hate how Scarlett basically bed hops in this book she goes from Mason to Max to Ash and to be honest she comes across as a bit of a slut!!!

I love Mason but he definitely doesn’t earn himself many points with his behaviour!!! Why didn’t he just ask her to go with him?????

Don’t get me wrong I’m still team Mason and I’ve got high hopes that fate will steer them together in the end.

I’ve always a big fan of the underdog, I should be rooting for Scarlett and Ash and their whole soul mate thing but hell no it’s Mason all the way!!!

Look at Dawson’s Creek back in the day, Joey should have ended up with Dawson but I was always team Pacey and he got the girl in the end!!!!!

To be honest I’m not entirely sure I understand the Max & Scarlett thing but by the end he was the new Evie and I kinda loved him!!

I’m sorry to say that I still just don’t like Ash, I’m not even sure why because he is much less of a dick in this book! I just don’t see them as a couple and it seems like he just waited till Scarlett’s defences were down and nipped in and stole her!!!

Scarlett is a hot mess in this book and as much as I want her and Mason to be together I feel like the girl needs to be single and sort herself out before she drags a man into the mix!!


I still loved this book but not as much as the first one this is a solid 4 stars for me!

0 comments :