Sunday 15 June 2014

Ecstasy Unveiled - Book #4 in the Demonica Series by Larissa Ione - 4 STARS!

Ecstasy Unveiled By Larissa Ione
Four Demonically Brilliant Stars
Blurb - A DEMON ENSLAVED
Lore is a Seminus half-breed demon who has been forced to act as his dark master's assassin. Now to earn his freedom and save his sister's life, he must complete one last kill. Powerful and ruthless, he'll stop at nothing to carry out this deadly mission.

AN ANGEL TEMPTED
Idess is an earthbound angel with a wild side, sworn to protect the human Lore is targeting. She's determined to thwart her wickedly handsome adversary by any means necessary-even if that means risking her vow of eternal chastity. But what begins as a simple seduction soon turns into a passion that leaves both angel and demon craving complete surrender.

Torn between duty and desire, Lore and Idess must join forces as they battle their attraction for each other. Because an enemy from the past is rising again-one hellbent on vengeance and unthinkable destruction
Ecstasy Unveiled is book #4 in the Demonica Series; I read the first three books one after the other and love them. But I felt like a change and it’s been about a month since I finished the last one.
What I absolutely love about this book and this series is that even after an extended period of time not reading anything of this series; I slipped straight back into the Demonic world like meeting up with an old friend.
Ok so the good bits...
·         Lore, I wasn’t sure what to make of him when he turned up in the previous books. Talk about a dark horse I LOVE HIM!!!
·         Idess, Larissa Ione is brilliant at creating strong female characters and Idess is a serious badass!!
·         Sin, I can’t wait for her book!!!
The not so good bits...
·         Roag, I feel like him being the villain in this book is a bit like flogging a dead horse glad he’s completely gone now.
·         There was not enough Wraith in this book, I love him.
Larissa Ione can not only write a good story she has created a complete world!! The Demonica world is so clear and concise I can picture UGH in my mind, Shades cave is vivid and so is Iress’s beautiful Italian home.
When you read one of these books you are completely immersed in it and you live and breathe these characters.
I love that not only has Lore gained three badass brothers but they have gained a sister as well.
Idess is the daughter of the grim reaper seriously that’s brilliant!!! This series always manages to throw up something that makes me chuckle and shake my head.
God the chemistry between Lore & Idess was hot, so were all of their sexual interactions I mean Christ even when they were barely touching I was squirming in my seat. HOT!!!
Lore poor mixed up Lore, I wanted to just give him a big hug, its brilliant how all of these big strong men are actually marshmallows with not enough love issues lol.
I love that Lore & Idess complement each other so well, and the idea that her love and acceptance help him calm the rage and anger that festers within him is just lovely.
Rami was proper evil, I mean actual pure evil but he was proper mad as a box of frogs!!!!
I actually started to panic abit when Eidolon and Shade were fighting and arguing, I genuinely worried that they might not make up.
This series has a very strong family feel and it is most definitely an ensemble cast. I love that even if a character is rarely seen you can still feel the emotional connection to them through their mate.
Overall this book is sexy, action packed and yet reading it feels like being welcomed back into the family. I loved it and will be working my way through the rest of the series.

0 comments :